During your son or daughter’s first year at college, having sound transportation is an important part of their social lives—and your worry-free existence. And then the second year at college comes along and suddenly they’re living off campus or in a sorority or fraternity house. It can be stressful trying to find an apartment or working with new housemates to figure out where the car will go. Carmoza might not be able to say how big a parking spot they get, but we can make sure that their vehicle gets to their new house or apartment on time.
Just fill out the form to your right with all of your son or daughter’s vehicle information. One of our vehicle transport specialists will contact you to talk about options and the price of shipping the car.
We’ll follow up via e-mail and with a phone call to review all the details of the move to ensure that the vehicle gets to campus safely and on-time.
Some key points to remember when shipping your vehicle to college:
1. Never pack belongings in view inside of the car.
2. Pack limited amount in the trunk.
3. Ask your Carmoza Transport specialist about our “Cargo Insurance”.
4. Make sure your apartment complex knows ahead of time that you’re having a vehicle transported in case the vehicle arrives before you do. It’s important to stay in touch with your Carmoza Transport Specialist to inform us if you’ll be arriving late so we can help you coordinate with the driver.
5. Finally, inspect your vehicle before the driver leaves to make sure it’s in the same condition as when it was picked up.